Services for Retired Faculty and Staff
- On-campus use of Library resources, databases, full-text resources, and most services
- Intercampus Loan and Interlibrary Loan.
- Borrowing books, most audio-visual materials.
- Online renewal of materials.
- In-Process requests.
- Photocopiers and networked printers.
- Off-site access to the library catalog, some databases, full-text resources.*
- Your FIU ID card is your permanent library card. Please retain this card after you have graduated/retired.
- No limit to the number of checkouts.
- Loan period of 120 days with renewals when possible.
*Off-campus access to some electronic databases maybe restricted because of licensing and contractual agreements with vendors.
For additional information, please contact the Circulation Desk at 305-348-2451 for the Green Library at Modesto A. Maidique Campus, or 305-919-5718 for Hubert Library at Biscayne Bay Campus.