The 9th Annual Library Fair for Faculty + Staff was a resounding success! We had more than 80 guests visit and learn about the Ocean of Library Resources and Services.
Thank you to everyone who staffed the different stations and showcased the library resources and services. You make the event happen!
Also, a special thank you to all of the volunteers who set up, picked up food, served food, decorated, greeted guests, staffed the registration desk, and tore down the event. Volunteers included:
- George F. Pearson - official photographer
- Ramces & Ale - food transport
- Ale, Matt, Trinity, Doug, Karla, & Rose - registration table
- Adriana, Rose, Matt & Annia - food table
- Ricky - greeter
- Adriana, Edward, Kevin, Ximena, Alex, Ramces - setup
- Adriana, Edward, Jeffrey, Kevin, Ximena, Roberto, Annia (and many others who stayed around to help!) - breakdown
On the passport we asked our guests how we can improve; here is what they said.
- More library events!
- More marketing to have more people attend (3 similar comments)
- Excellent fair!
- Great event!
- Fantastic event, I was able to find great resources for my classes
- Thank you so much.
- Wonderful shares! Thank you!
- Outstanding showcase; thank you so much FIU Library
- The vast online resources as well as the genealogy and Latin music was really fun!
- Wonderful. It was done so well and I cannot suggest any improvements.
- Lovely opportunity to re-familiarize myself with the people and resources that make our library great.
- Made connections to resources that can help our journalism and media students.
- Favorite event at FIU!
- Very engaging, best one yet!
- Excellent & best wishes
- Thank you!
- Everything was great; I learned something new at every table.
- Amazing event! Thank you so much!!