This exercise aims to give an example on how you can import data from different sources, add the layers in the same interface and make an analysis of them to find any relation. In this exercise, we want to have a big picture of the accessibility of Municipal Park Juan Pablo in Allapattah, Miami.
* Introduction to GIS - Presentation
* Overview in the Interface
* Open data from different sources
* Table of attribute (Selections)
* Field Calculator and Calculate Geometry
* Thematic maps
* Export shapefiles to Illustrator